Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Praise the Lord!

Praise the Lord! You can no longer find my old blog comments about our flooring contractor by typing his name into a Google search. I should buy stock in Google with how fast they responded to Jonathan's request to remove our blog from their cache. We were just so stressed out that we'd be hit with a libel suit. I just don't know if saying he should rename his store to "I-will-wreck-your-house-and-blame-it-on-you Floors" constitutes the "truth" as he sees it. Anyway, I've already set up this blog so that search engines won't find it. So, Hula and I are going to bed tonight and sleeping a little easier knowing that we shouldn't be sued into a homeless shelter. If that doesn't teach me to keep my sarcastic remarks to myself, I don't know what will!!! Lesson learned. Thank you Lord.

1 comments:

Suz said...

Yeah for your new blog! Miss you lots!