Thursday, May 19, 2011

2011 Cupcake Girls' Weekend

This year, the Cupcakes headed to Alabama for a good ol' Southern time.
There are a zillion more pictures that I don't have time to upload. Suffice it to say that it was such a memorable weekend. Melissa (back row center) and Candice (on my right) planned a fantastic weekend of yoga, painting (glimpse a sample in the bottom right corner), horseback riding and training, yummy food and cute shopping. I am always amazed at how refreshed I feel after a weekend of unconditional love and abundant encouragement.

When poopy diapers and financial statements overwhelm me, I am going to close my eyes and return to a quiet morning yoga session where the breeze rustled the trees, the birds chirped, the water tinkled and friends laughed...oh, and, of course, the camera clicked. =)

This group is such a treasured blessing.

0 comments: