Friday, April 13, 2012

Lily Fits

Our tax software is undergoing an update so I am taking my 5 free minutes to share something that makes me laugh. Lily Kate throws the MOST hilarious fits. Typically, they start if someone tells her no. If you aren't around her very much, you may think that someone is amputating one of her limbs but NOPE...just a tantrum


I closed the door to the bathroom that she wanted to go into.

Fit Phase 1: Throw yourself on the ground.

Phase 2: Wallow and scoot around. Yes, this has happened on the floor at Walmart, restaurants and even (gasp) a public restroom. It's amazing she hasn't contracted a disease.
Phase 3: Look around to see if anyone is watching.

Phase 4: See if watcher is going to give you what you want.

Phase 5: Now that I have your attention, I will try and lure you to give me what I want with a smile.

Phase 6: You will?

Yep. She pretty much gets everything she wants.

0 comments: