Tuesday, July 31, 2012

iPiccy

A new obsession.
I confess, I spent the money on Adobe Photoshop...and now I'm so mad at myself!  First off, i will temper this with the fact that my Photoshop software is on a 3-year old computer that already holds a huge QuickBooks file so the thing is starved for memory and runs painfully slow.  It takes about 10 minutes to even get the software up and then it takes a long time to open pictures and doctor them. They look great but it takes forever.

I randomly looked for a free alternative and found iPiccy.

It's FREE. You don't even have to enter an email address. Still wondering what the catch is.

Original Photo
Blur effect only
You can whiten teeth, change lip color, brighten eyes and do all sorts of cool things.  I'm sure Photoshop is more professional but this amature is SOOOOOO excited for a quick-edit, FREE way to pretend I know how to edit pictures.

1 comments:

The Bailes said...

FUN tip, I have photoshop too, but this sounds easier!? I'm going to check it out, and the bday party was A-DORABLE!