Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bachelor say WHAT?!

Chris Harrison finally got it right...that was the most dramatic "After the Final Rose" ever! Wow. I don't know whether to despise Jason for what he did to Melissa or swoon at the romance of him being willing to subject himself to such public scrutiny for dumping Melissa and going for Molly. Seems like he gets his cake and gets to eat it too.

Does anyone remember my first two picks...Molly was one of them (Naomi was the other)! I fell for Melissa in the end and GOOD FOR HER for telling him that he "should know better" in regards to what he was doing to her. I just want to hug her and tell her if she'll wait a few years she can marry my Ace!

My final word (maybe I'll need another after tonight's airing) is that Jason needs to grow up and live with the decisions that he makes. Molly needs to evaluate if she wants to be with someone who can treat people the way that Jason treated Melissa.

I'm tired of hearing Bachelors and Bachelorettes say that they need to follow their hearts. Don't they know that the heart can be a trickster and that's why the Lord gave us a mind?! People that are ruled by their feelings come to no good end.

I need help down from my soapbox.

2 comments:

smithec said...

Amen! Tonight will be interesting. I'm now hoping that my brother will somehow meet Melissa since they both live in Dallas.... :)

Anonymous said...

I totally agree!! I've read that he agreed to this ending a LONG time ago- knowing it was Molly all along! Agreeing to Melissa to make a dramatic ending! If that's true- he is scum!