Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Over the TOP!

The circus came to town and we saw one of its last shows on Sunday.
I had told Ace all week that he was going to the circus. Every time we left the house he'd cry that he wanted to go to the circus, not wherever we were going. Sunday, I told him if he'd let me take his picture before leaving we could FINALLY go to the circus.
With the elephants and Daddy.
Not sure about the circus lady at the pre-show. I just love his little hands in this photo.
Having the BEST time in his own seat.
This is pretty much how he watched, with rapt attention, the entire time.
How neat!
We missed the last 30 minutes of the show because Ace just couldn't last. 5 minutes after getting in the car, he wouldn't wake up no matter how much we messed with him.
More singing! The clowns were singing his favorite song. More "Twinkle, Twinkle."
This morning, I took Ace to Nana's and said, "Ace, tell Gaga that you went to the circus." He ran over to him and said, "I saw tigers, elephants, clowns, acrobats, horsies, elephants and elephants."
It was soooo much fun. And worth every penny...even the $12 cotton candy!

1 comments:

The Bailes said...

great pics...$12 cotton candy?! Hehehe...I'm sure it was worth every penny!