Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Our week

Lily Kate got her first tooth! It poked through on Monday morning.
If you look REALLY close, it's on the bottom right.
I'm afraid that all that will be on this blog for a while are t-ball pictures. That is the only reason we are leaving the house during this tax season. I have to say, it is SOOOO much fun. Ace is having the best time.
Fielding Monday night.
Hitting last Saturday morning.
He actually hit a line drive on Monday night!
He stomped all over the bases when he reached them.
We are actually shocked how Ace runs to get the ball, though still a little apprehensive that he is going to melt down when someone else gets to it first. So far, so good. I guess we thought he'd be more interested in the clouds.
I married this man for lots of reasons. I love how he gets on the field every practice and high-fives the kids, gives them encouragement and I love hearing his synopsis of the practices on the way home. He's made every practice despite his demanding work schedule.
And here's Ace's biggest fan.
She never misses a practice (or a meal apparently!).
B went to all of Ace's practices last week. He is so lucky to have her.
Typical moment in practice.
I am so thankful for this precious time in our lives, for healthy kids that can be involved in activities and for a Lord that has graced us with it all.

2 comments:

smithec said...

Can't believe how big Ace is!!! You have a good little athlete on your hands!

The Bailes said...

I see the tooth, I do! ACE will be the star, I'm sure, don't know WHY you thought he'd be looking at the clouds with his super-athletic genes!