Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Thank you Honey!

Honey, Here's a belated "thank you" for taking care of Ace and Lily Kate last week!
As Andy Cohen would say, "Here's What..."
Every time I have to go to Waco, schedule an appointment or do anything that takes me away from the kids, my mom is always ready to jump in her car or stop what she's doing. She takes care of the kids so that Jonathan and I can go on vacation or spend a night out together...and Dad helps at night.
It's just something that never ceases to amaze me and that I'm super thankful for.
Must be why my babies adore her so...and their Sashi too.
So even though I was with them, albeit working from her office, Honey was the entertainment last Thursday and Friday.
Thank you Mom. You will never know how much I appreciate you.
And thanks again for all of the diapers you changed when I was little, for making sure that all of the poop was off my hiney, for potty training me, spanking me when I know it hurt you more and putting up with everything else that came along with getting me raised right. I love you.
(P.S. Let it not go unsaid that I am also thankful for Jonathan's parents who are huge helps and Ace's Aunt B and Uncle James who frequently give me time to unwind from toddler-mania.)

1 comments:

The Bailes said...

I need to know about the snake...did I miss that?! Is it real? AHHHHH, gross! MOMS of us MOMS are the BEST!