Friday, March 25, 2011

T-Bawler!

Ace had his first T-Ball game on Wednesday.
It was an awesome milestone and he had soooo much fun.
His team is the Braves (although he sometimes calls them the "Graves.")
Waiting in the dugout to bat.
His very FIRST at bat.
First run to first base.
(The parents on the team are awesome. I mean, this isn't even Ace's dad and look how excited he is!)
Who's on first???
ACE!
Great form!
Sweet boy waiting his turn in the dugout.
Let's face it, outfielding isn't really that important in t-ball. Most all the work is done by the pitcher and first baseman...and anyone else that wants to run up to the infield.
I was warned that some kids are more interested in picking daisies and watching the clouds than actually playing. My kid is one of those.
Loved every minute of it. Took a zillion photos. Opening Day is tomorrow and I will have a trillion more pics to post. This is such a sweet time to watch him grow and learn team sports. I'm sad that the only thing left of my baby boy is his snuggles but he is becoming the most precious little boy in the world.

1 comments:

The Bailes said...

He is getting too big. Stop growing up, ACE! You cannot actually be playing t-ball! LOVE your action photos, Kelly...I see you got every second, HA!