Friday, November 11, 2011

We're Official

Here's our listing.

We'll take any advice you have about staging, showings or decorating!

If you know any secrets that will help us sell faster, I will take them.

I will be so sad to leave this house. The layout is perfect for us. I love my office with it's big windows that let me look out onto the green park area across the street. The playroom has been great for soccer and flag football practices! I am groaning over leaving behind all of the special painting I did in Lily's room. I hate to leave the moulding and slate floors that we sweated over with contractors.

But, it's all material right?

I'd rather have our family together and Jonathan starts work December 1st.

We haven't had any showings yet.

Please pray for a fast sale but also for a FAIR sale. Our realtor has told us unbelievable stories of buyers asking for all sorts of crazy concessions and I don't take it well when I feel like I'm being taken advantage of. I love this house and want to sell it to someone who will also love it.

1 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh exciting! I know you'll be sad to leave but you have so much to look forward to!