Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sitting in the Lap of Luxury!

I have been the luckiest dog in the park for the past two years to work from home. That means 8+ hour days. For the first 3 months that meant working from the living room sofa of our rent house with a computer (and Ace) on my lap. For the next year, that meant sitting on this stool...
...and using what is now one of our bedside tables (a secretary desk that is about 3 feet long) as my desk. In October (I think), we had saved up enough for my new, WONDERFUL desk which I posted in an earlier blog-post. I graduated from my stool to this folding chair...
It didn't really bother me until one of my bosses came to Houston last month and she had to sit in my folding chair....Now introducing, the savior of my back and behind...
Thank you PBH!

0 comments: