Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Playground Pictures

Yesterday evening it was in the 70s! I took the kids to the playground and we stayed over an hour. We had it all to ourselves. I love these times with Ace when he does nothing but giggle and smile and indulges me by letting me take countless photos of him.
I guess Lily Kate doesn't like the swings yet.
If I could make time stand still, it would be looking at this face...
...or maybe this one.
Big Brother showing little sis how it's done.
No, I didn't slide her down the slide. She was so pooped, she hardly cared where I put her.
So I took pictures of her all over. =)
Maternity leave is over this week and I start back on Monday. How I will miss the time when the only thing I have to concentrate on is my two angels. Last night was a treasure.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Hope the transition back to work goes smoothly!

The Bailes said...

LOVE her orange jump suit! LK is filling out!

Anonymous said...

awww what a cute children
God bless them