Monday, September 27, 2010

Last week

We had some fun...
Ace went to his first Baylor game with Daddy.
Daddy had a bunch of late nights at work so we entertained ourselves however possible. Thursday, Ace spent the afternoon running in the rain.

I guess there's one good thing about hot and rainy Houston.
And Lily Kate started smiling.
I had really begun to worry about this little thing not smiling because big brother had set quite a precedent of smiling all the time.
I am desperate for a new camera. My PowerShot is really taking horrible pictures lately - they are all grainy and all of my nighttime pics are smudged. Taking suggestions.

3 comments:

Brian and Kambry said...

your kiddos are so sweet and precious! I love keeping up with you!

Meredith said...

If you don't want to get a big SLR, I got the Canon G11 for Christmas and have loved it! It's a step up from a basic digital point and shoot but still easy to use. Also has lots of manual functions if you're into that stuff. I'll probably invest in an SLR at some point, but this is a good starting point.

The Bailes said...

Love my canon rebel.
Her smiles are so sweet, I LOVE those relaxing afternoons and sweet family time.