Friday, December 17, 2010

No reason

Because I'm on a blogging roll, here's some more pics.
Lily Kate after she's rolled over.
Typical Ace during naptime. Toys piled on.
Modeling her Christmas duds from Honey.
They were a hit at Ace's Christmas party yesterday.
Check out that arm! Don't mess with my chunky monkey.
I can't resist these piggies.
Indulge me as I blog about Ace's Christmas party. I woke him up and told him "Ace, today is your Christmas party." He said "Am I gonna be four?" I said, "No, it's a birthday party for baby Jesus not you." He said, "Momma, I'm gonna eat ALL baby Jesus' cake!"
It is so fun to watch him with all his little friends. We had to bring a wrapped book for a book exchange. After his teacher explained what they were going to do and got EVERYONE quiet (including parents) I guess Ace thought the floor was his because he shouted, "Mrs. Maywald, we got a book from TARGET!"
I had to get phone numbers from two moms who wanted Ace to come play. They don't even know what they are in for. I am so happy that the Lord has given our little man an enthusiastic and outgoing personality. Even though he's social, he can still be snuggly, calm and follow directions. Don't get me wrong, I'm ready for 4. Ace will even say, "Momma I'm not testin' you." If THAT tells you anything about our conversations lately.
And...drum roll. Or...Lily Roll.
(And, yes, she's tooting in this video.)

1 comments:

The Bailes said...

LOVE the little toots, she was just workin' soooo hard!