Saturday, April 23, 2011

School Pics

I have a library of TERRIBLE school photos of my own. But this little guy won't be embarrassed by this one when he gets big. Handsome!

And Mommy didn't even realize it was picture day.

My favorite part is his little crossed hands. Angelic.


Of course, I know there is a little devil behind this facade because we've been wrestling him so much lately. Ace has started to do EXACTLY the opposite of what he's told to do so we've instituted the token system around here (plus, we are tired of spankings): If you follow directions, you get a token. If you don't, you get a token taken away. Once you have ten tokens, you have $1 to pick out a toy at Target. Mucho motivation if you've spent any time around Ace.

He stayed at 1 token from Monday - Thursday with his waffling behavior but I'm happy to report that he's up to 6 tokens at the moment. He'll go touch #1 and say, "I got this for cleaning up the playroom." It's really cute that he remembers. No so cute: his behavior at the wedding last week that ushered in the token phase.

0 comments: