Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Presents

Thanks Aunt Leah, Uncle Allen, Brookelyn and Braedyn for Ace's tunnel. He TOTALLY loves it. Ace and Aubrey were chasing each other through it on Monday when she came over. I especially love it because I put the tunnel on the couch at night to keep Hula from sleeping on it!









Thanks Honey for these cool blocks with everyone's photos on them. On Sunday night, Jonathan interuppted my bath to show me that every time he turned the block to Aunt B's photo, Ace said "Hi." He doesn't do it with anyone else's picture, just hers. Isn't our Aunt B special?!






Thanks Aunt Barby and Uncle James for the awesome car! He loves to turn the radio on and honk the horn. I pushed Ace and Aubrey all over the house on Monday and we will be going to daycare in style in our car from now on!








Thank you Gabby and Pops for all of the goodies. Ace loves his ball from Aunt Phyllis and Uncle Bill and he's getting really good at playing ball.

Thank you Aunt Hilary, Uncle Nathan, Aubrey and Brynley for the aborable puppy dog and clothes! The clothes are perfect for our everyday: comfortable and cute.




Aunt B and Uncle James we love Ace's new monkey. It was made for his room.





Honey and Sunny we think Ace's new airplane chair is too cute for words. I can just picture him lounging in it, watching football with his daddy come Fall.
Thank you Uncle Patrick and Aunt Leann for the signing catepillar. All this week I've heard Ace playing with it in his PlayYard upstairs through the video monitor I have in my office.

0 comments: