Sunday, December 21, 2008

5 Years!

Happy 5-year anniversary Jonathan.
I love you more each moment that passes.

You are my best friend.
You are honorable and kind.

You are hilarious.
You are a gentle Dad.

You are the hardest worker
You are a thoughtful husband.
You make me feel protected and safe.
I love you for those qualities...

...and for the way that you love the Lord, Ace and me. 5 years brings a lot of ups and downs but I would only ever want to experience them with you. I love you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever seen your wedding pictures- you look BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the pic of you two kissing under the veil. Congrats on 5 years!

Dave and Tara Harris said...

Happy Anniversary (a little late)!!! I hope yall had a great celebration and a very merry Christmas! Can't wait to see pics from Christmas and to see what Santa brought Ace!

Meredith said...

Happy belated anniversary!