Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Protecting this fACE...

I've thought about making this blog "private" for some time now. I've gotten some weird comments from people I don't know in the past and have no idea how they came across our blog or why they'd be interested in looking at it or commenting on it.
In the interest of protecting our little man, I'll make this blog private on March 1st. That gives everyone an entire month to e-mail me or leave a comment if you want me to invite you to keep following our adventures. I'm just thinking that I'll never regret NOT making the blog private until something bad happens.

P.S. RE: the Bachelor last night...Syanara Megan. I think the turn off for him was that she sucked his face off at General Hospital. It sure made me gag. Lauren was hilarious - bossing him all about - but I don't think he got the joke. Poor Nikki. I hope she sees what she looked like on tv and develops some self respect. (I mean that in a caring way.) Stephanie is really sweet but he needs to let her go back to her daughter...I just don't see it happening with them and I want a happy ending for her...not another Bachelor breakup.

My prediction as of now is that it will be Molly and Melissa. (Jillian dropped out of the running last night for me with the whole "dude" thing.)

9 comments:

smithec said...

I agree about Molly and Melissa making it far, but I think Naomi will too. I can't decide between those three who is my favorite! It's a REALLY good season, huh? I love that the shows are two hours.

Dave and Tara Harris said...

Oh, I want to be invited to your blog once it turns private! I haven't had any problems with random people checking our blog, but maybe I should still think about going private too?

Miss Nikki's News said...

hey kelly, i read your blog and would love to keep following! Ace is too cute! I hope all is well with yall.

jmc said...

i want to be invited, please!!
joanna

The Bailes said...

Count me in...I'm going private too, for the same reasons...bloggerworld could be a field day for a crazy person!

Anonymous said...

Hey, we love keeping up with you, Ace and Johnathan! I would love an invite to keep reading...miss you dear friend..

Claire (Benedict)Rose
claireanddavidrose@hotmail.com

Johnsons said...

I would love to keep up with you blog! my email is Vanessa_Johnson@mac.com

I am obsessed with the bachelor too! :)

Robin said...

I would love to continue to read your blog...Hope you are doing well!

-Robin 'Siligmueller' Dunn

nicolepage said...

Hey Kelly! I would love to still keep up with your family on your blog once you go private. My e-mail is nicolepage@mac.com. Hope y'all are doing well!
-Nicole Page