Friday, September 11, 2009

Oops

While in Dallas last week, Uncle David (Allen's brother) gave Ace a trim with their hair trimmer. I didn't want him to cut it much because the kids were taking photos with Honey and Sashi.
Honey bought us a trimmer of our own since it worked so well so I thought I would give Ace's hair a little more of a trim since it was still really long...oops. I should have picked a longer setting.
He doesn't even look like my Ace anymore!
I'm not crazy about it and am glad that his hair grows fast.
I can't wait until it's long enough to spike up and style the front like normal.
He wailed the entire time and kept screaming, "Mommy, clean me off."
Ya live and ya learn.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Aww, I think he still looks adorable!

The Bailes said...

I'm cracking up, just imagining the hair-trimming/cutting experience! I don't think I will ever be cutting Sophie's hair...my talents do not extend that far!

Anonymous said...

haha- I love it!

smithec said...

Oh he still looks so cute! But I will say that he looks older with shorter hair (and you probably don't want that)! :) It will grow out fast!