Friday, September 18, 2009

Two Videos

Random Ace videos.

This first video was taken when Ace and I were in Dallas at the beginning of September. We were at Love Field watching the planes take off. We had so much fun, it made me wish we lived in Dallas just so that we could make this a weeky outing. He had such a good time and he speaks with such exclamation and enthusiasm.

This was taken this morning. For those of you who don't know...Ace has a blister on his big toe and you would think he is recovering from a life-saving surgery while this blister is healing. He INSISTS on wearing socks. He asks me each night if he can take a bath with his socks on (to which I answer "no way" but Honey, LeLe and B have all given him baths with socks on to avoid the screaming that ensues when you take them off). So he's telling me to put his socks back on.

Never a dull moment.

1 comments:

Meredith said...

Aww poor Ace :( Love hearing his sweet voice.