Saturday, September 26, 2009

What Ace is up to...

Ace has discovered my utensil drawer. He takes his little chair over to the cabinet, opens the drawer and systematically empties it onto the floor. Then he says, "Mommy, you want to cook with me." OF COURSE I do.


Here's a video of my little chef. It's not that great. Sometimes he loses his talkative-ness when the camera is on.

His favorite is when we "try" whatever he's made and I stick my tongue out like it tastes gross.
So that's what we've been playing lately. Here's how he's been playing with his Daddy.

The sweetest thing he's been saying lately is "Family." If he finds two things that match, he'll say, "That's her family." Here's an example. Then, for some reason, he starts trying to convince me that his crayon is brown.

Ok, this last one is for Sashi so that he can see what Ace looked like while they were talking on the phone. It's much easier to understand what Ace is saying if you are looking at him because his speech usually reflects something he is doing.

0 comments: