Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Precious Praise

If I don't blog about this, it won't make it into Ace's yearbook so forgive my post without a video to go along. I'm desperately trying to get Ace's worship on video but he does most of his singing in the car or at bedtime when I'm without my camera.

Here's how he sings "Mighty to Save"

He is mighty to save, he is mighty to save.
Forever, father of dalmation.
He rose and conquered the grapes. Jesus conquered the grapes.

He sings "I can only imagine" by repeating "I can only imagine" a million times. He doesn't know any other of the words!

His other favorites right now:
Sing, sing, sing (Chris Tomlin)
Desert song (Hillsong) He calls it "Bring praise."

To hear him sing these just makes me melt.

1 comments:

The Bailes said...

LOVE the words, I REALLY hope you get this on video!