Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Rant" Alert - Politics This Time

I know I have been accused of "ranting" (Mom and Leah) on this blog. Please indulge me because I am home alone with an 18 month-old 90% of the time with no outlet except this blog for my "passionate" feelings (as Jonathan refers to them).

I just want to throw my hands up in frustration. Poor George Bush. Do people really think he is single-handedly responsible for everything bad in the world (911, Hurricane's Katrina, Rita, Ike, the economic meltdown, etc). Has everyone forgotten that the Congress is democratic?! I don't think the man is perfect but give me a BREAK!

Frankly, I adhere to a t-shirt I almost bought for Ace that says "Obama bin lyin'." A tax cut for 95% of taxpayers...maybe because they will lose their jobs under his economic plans. I don't think McCain is perfect (Huckabee for president!) but Obama is soooo inexperienced. Did anyone see SNL on Thursday? The Obama impersonater has not gotten his due because Tina Fey's Palin has overshadowed him (equally hilarious).

P.S. Instead of the "Obama bin lyin" t-shirt, I'm ordering one with a photo of John McCain, Obama and Hilary that says "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" (in that order). Yes, Ace will be going to the polls with his Mommy. He will vote Weepublican.

1 comments:

Dave and Tara Harris said...

That is awesome! I just read it outloud to Dave and we were laughing. We totally agree with you!!! I want that shirt with "The good, the bad, and the ugly". Where did you see that?